Hey guys

Options
mosaix
mosaix Posts: 87 Member
Hey guys, I've been using the MFP Blackberry app so thought I'd give the boards a try. I am currently 224lbs (16st) and am looking to shift about 84 - 98lbs (6 - 7 st). At the mo, I'm trying to restrict what I'm eating to healthy stuff & cut down my fat & cal intake, am also trying to walk a little every day, but have Fybro so it is difficult to exercise. I'm hoping that the more I lose with my cutting down on food, the more exercise I'll be able to do. Here's hoping!!

Really appreciate you guys support & advice.

Mo x

Replies

• monakia87
    monakia87 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I hope you'll find this site to be as supportive as I have.
  • Jessk63
    Jessk63 Posts: 51
    Options
    best of luck to you!
  • melissasueann
    Options
    Hi im new to this site. so far I really like it. I just joined a weight loss challenge and I am super excited. My youngest is now 2 and I need to stop blaming my weight on having kids and start doing something about it.
  • Nickygurl1
    Options
    Hi mo,

I can only try and understand how hard it must be, as my mum has Fibromyalgia and wants to try and lose weight. She can cut her calories, but can get disheartened as she wants to exercise but can't without getting sore. A lot of website say different things, so I was just wondering, what sort of exercises have worked for you?

Keep strong :D

Nicky x