What about you would surprise us?

Replies

• kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    I have a master's degree and am overall a fairly serious person but I find shows like the World's Dumbest to be freakin hilarious!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    I was born 3 months prematurely and weighed in at 2 lbs 3 oz.

• jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    My real name is Jake and I am really a guy so.... LMAO
    I had to read that twice to make sure you weren't saying "I'm Jake...from State Farm"
  • ehuschka
    ehuschka Posts: 47 Member
    I really love working on cars.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I'm kinda artsy fartsy
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    I'm sarcastic; much worse in person - just ask our neighborhood watch coordinator.
    - what's your super power?
  • borst13
    borst13 Posts: 1,826 Member
    I'm the daughter of a life long mechanic and don't know how to do any car work at all....now that I live away from my dad I panic when car trouble arises.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    I'm a Grandmother of two with another on the way! :)
  • When I was a toddler, I had so much fluid built up in my ears I was practically deaf. I communicated by reading lips mostly. I had tubes put in my ears, and with that came a speech impediment. I stuttered and slurred my words together. I had to do speech therapy for awhile. Fast forward to my senior year in high school, I went to state for contest speech, and if you knew me, you'd never guess I had a speech problem :smile:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    People are often surprised how tall I am. Sasquatch but smell much better. Also I am a SciFi geek.
  • I´ve never been married and have no kids. ( and I am not player or homosexual).
  • davemacdonald1
    davemacdonald1 Posts: 199 Member
    I was drafted to the NHL years ago, and played a couple games for the NY Islanders.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    I am actually quite shy and am usually very nervous (terrified) of meeting new people.
  • marcelo_templario
    marcelo_templario Posts: 653 Member
    borst13 wrote: »
    what's a mature man?

36 year-old?

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I like antiques
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    My oldest turns 30 before Christmas
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    edited November 2014
    I have beautiful feet but one has an ugly as fuk toe!!
  • karenlwashburn
    karenlwashburn Posts: 123 Member
    How many hours do you have? I have a thing for glass cleaner I use it all over the place. I snore really loud. I help churches religiously with marketing but was raised an atheist. I love hair dye and doing my own nails which is almost a hobby for me. I cut my own hair as I'm too picky for anyone else to do it. I can't stand it when people talk to me and I'm working out. I'm a business to business sales person but I'm extremely shy approaching strangers for anything. I have a very long list..
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    My eldest child will be 33 in January!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    How nice I really am