Month 2 Insanity starts today! (gulp)

Options
ldon37
ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
Oh boy! Starting month 2 today, and I must admit I am nervous! Fit test plus 60 min of butt kicking cardio!?! I am not feeling the best today, but I intend to dig deeper. Anyone else just starting or doing Month 2 now?

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Oh boy! Starting month 2 today, and I must admit I am nervous! Fit test plus 60 min of butt kicking cardio!?! I am not feeling the best today, but I intend to dig deeper. Anyone else just starting or doing Month 2 now?

I'm on week 4 of month 1....sooo scared.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Starting today....me and the twin....going to kick our butts....I can tell, but I'm excited.....did you follow the eating plan?
  • ldon37
    Options

I'm on week 4 of month 1....sooo scared.

Great job! You are almost to Recovery Week, and then...on to more pain! I'll let you know how my first day of month 2 goes later today (if it is really bad, I'll lie:laugh: )
  • eshalliwill
    Options
    I managed to get through the program twice now and am doing Insanity - Asylum (which is crazy, but awesome). I admit the 2nd month is way harder, but amazing and you will see incredible results!! Keep it up, you'll be fine!!!
  • ldon37
    Options
    Starting today....me and the twin....going to kick our butts....I can tell, but I'm excited.....did you follow the eating plan?

I haven't followed the eating plan so far, but I am thinking of giving it a try in Month 2. Are you following it? Best of luck today!!!!!
  • AmyQwith2
    AmyQwith2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i start my last week of month 2 today...it was definitely hard in the beginning but i'm feeling much stronger in it now (just like month 1 was super hard in the beginning but easier towards the end)...

good luck!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options

I haven't followed the eating plan so far, but I am thinking of giving it a try in Month 2. Are you following it? Best of luck today!!!!!

We are not following it to the letter.....but we are trying to eat small meal throughout the day and making sure that we get a lot of protein.....our schedules are different....we're just going to have to see....
  • ldon37
    Options
    Okay, I just did it! Burned about 800 calories doing the fit test plus Max Cardio Circuit, so I am thrilled about that. I cannot lie - it was hard!!! I was super tired but made it through. There were a few moves that were crazy, but I just did the best I could. My quads were burning at times! BUT I feel great now that it is over. Lots of energy right now (well, maybe not lots but some haha) I even had improvement in all areas on the fit test which made me happy since I am not feeling all that great today. All in all, it was really tough, but it can be done. It is pure Insanity!!!