What do you want for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I have a 4 y.o. and a 2 y.o....I'm thinking we only have a few more years where Christmas is truly a "magical" thing and Santa is real, etc...all I want for Christmas is to see Christmas through their eyes and experience that "magic" while we still can.

Awwww, that is so sweet! Good for you for being able to slow down and enjoy these moments. Kids really do grow up too fast.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    for 2015 to be a really amazing year..........and for Christmas & New Years to be really nice

and also a certain new book
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    All of my kids and grand kids home for Christmas and as a bonus a sushi making kit and rice cooker.
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    To be 75% done or better with my Master's Thesis and, if possible, a permanent profile (a military thing) for my chemo and radiation therapy impacted lungs. Those two things would go a long way to opening up my daily schedule.
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Fitted running shoes!! And a better yoga mat (mines a cheap one and it's too small and degrading on me).
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Material: Money for New Clothes
    Non-Material: For Hubby's Retail Store to Somehow Magically Let him Off for Christmas (they've blacked tomorrow through New Year's Day) so we can all travel together to visit the Family in MD!
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    A fitbit!
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm asking for a Rock N Roll Tour Pass so that I can run more half marathons at a way discounted rate :smile:
    Love all of these answers. Happy holidays!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Plane ticket to visit my son in February/March or at least that's what I'm buying myself for Christmas
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Just a calm day to relax with my daughter and feel happy again. Life's not been kind as of late. I would like at least one day where I don't have to worry about anything.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Exercise clothes.

Box o wines. Any and all varietals.

At least one food basket with the sausage and cheeses in it.

Any rose scented perfume, issey miyake, joe malone, loccitane, stella mccartney.

The fitbit tory burch overpriced necklace.

The dust buster I've been asking for for 20 years.

Macaroni grill, olive garden, pf changs and roys gift cards so i wont have to wait for hubs to take me and fit it into his paleo lifestyle but can have all the pasta and rice dishes I want when I want.

Airfare to see my little drummer boy who is stuck at college due to his job.

Music lessons for my little piano man who has taken to climbing on his electric piano rather than playing it lately.

An invisibility cloak for obvious reasons.

A time machine.

Gingerbread cookies.

Tickets to see a performance of the nutcracker and/or the glory of christmas.

Man pajamas.

Sheepskin slippers. I broke my last pairby busting out too many unplanned 5ks in them when invited instead of just going home and changing into workout clothes.

• hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My father's cancer to disappear
  • hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    jnv7594 wrote: »
    Just a calm day to relax with my daughter and feel happy again. Life's not been kind as of late. I would like at least one day where I don't have to worry about anything.

(((HUGS))) I so get it!! I hope you get your Christmas wish!
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My MFP Crush
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    <perverted comment redacted>
    Atlanta Track Club membership
    A copy of the playbook version of Take Your Eye Off the Ball: How to Watch Football by Knowing Where to Look by Pat Kirwan
    Pocket Rosary
    and a partridge in a pear tree.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    A Blue Yeti microphone
    Sweatshirts, preferably men's medium
    A Fitbit One
    My wedding ring resized
    My jeans taken in at the waist (already done)
    New slippers
    Chocolate from Newfoundland Chocolate Factory
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    A waterproof Ipod
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Money for tuition so I don't have to drop out.

Or a fitbit surgeHR...

But on the realistic page, maybe some socks. Woolen tights. Hair ties. Time with my family. I don't really have any big wants. Maybe a massage gift card? I'd love that. My back is completely shot. Or money to see a dentist.
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    New clothes now that I'm back down to fightin' weight!
  • ShelbyReade
    ShelbyReade Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Boxing gym membership and work out pants.