Hello

Angellea53
Angellea53 Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi My name is Angellea and at one point i was 322 Pounds I am now at 236 and would like to get down to 170 here is to getting there soon. looking forward to meeting you all.:smile:

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    Welcome on board - I've a similar goal. Good luck with your journey. :smile:
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Hello: Welcome to our group. You will get alot of support here and help.....:heart:
  • Angellea53
    Thank you very much. Have a wonderful day.
  • TrishKayE
    TrishKayE Posts: 2
    Hi My name is Angellea and at one point i was 322 Pounds I am now at 236 and would like to get down to 170 here is to getting there soon. looking forward to meeting you all.:smile:

Good Luck Angellea!! I am just starting today. I am 195.5 and would like to get down to at least 150. You sound like you are doing fantastic, What is the key to getting the weight off???
  • Angellea53
    it is so diffrent for every one but mine was getting my blood sugar undercontrol my a1c was 9.8 and now its 6.2 that helps a lot
  • Angellea53
    I do have one problem like yesterday i went swimming and burned over 2000 cals i just cant eat that much i tryed and just could not get there. what do i do.
This discussion has been closed.