For what are you thankful?

Options
I am thankful to have discovered MFP. I am also thankful for my healthy lifestyle which has taken me off of tons of medicine and a really rough life path. I am also thankful for all the friends and family I will be spending this Thanksgiving with and the food we will be sharing.

Replies

• redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for surviving a bad head on collision 2 years ago, And for my family for sticking by me in the tough days.
  • NerdieMcChub
    NerdieMcChub Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My kids
    My amazing doctor who's actually helping me
    The water I'm drinking right now
    My kitties
    My comfy bed that is calling my name!
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    My freedom, my cats, my adopted family, my jobs.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Still employed *knocks on wood* did not get cut in recent layoffs
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    My awesome wife and kids...they are more than I ever hoped for in my life.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    So glad my bike/car accident resulted in a hairline crack at the knee and nothing else, so I'm mending fast. I heard horror stories of multiple operations, years in casts, metal implants, inactivity forever. I'm in a flexible support after 5 weeks and starting aqua exercise on Saturday.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Mostly my family - husband, kids. They've all helped me become my best me. They love me more than anyone else, they are my biggest cheerleaders and are always there to pick me up if I stumble. I'm the luckiest.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    It is a great motivator to just step back and think about for what and who we are thankful. Keep them coming.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    My very supportive family. Always there no matter what I do or decide to do.
  • Alinamariec
    Alinamariec Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The troops !
  • Adara65
    Options
    I am thankful for Jesus Christ, thunderstorms and summer days.
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for the struggles and pains that I've been through and that I had the strength to smash the *kitten* out of them
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Every. Little. Thing. <3
  • kellybeans16
    kellybeans16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my health, my lovely new baby girl, my family and friends, and most of all I am thankful for this life, which can be taken away so quickly, we must seize every moment. Also, thankful for cheese.
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    The NHS, without which I would surely be dead!
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I am thankful that a higher power has seen fit to give me the life I have. A strong family with good values and a healthy life. A truly gifted young man for a son who respects everyone's opinion and lifestyles. A beautiful intelligent wife. and my 2 devoted dogs and bird.
  • Floridanudist
    Floridanudist Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for the black people in the country who don't incite violence, steal things and burn buildings down.
  • MamaP47
    MamaP47 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for having such a loving and supporting husband, awesome children, and a very understanding and considering civilian employer who supports my military service.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    So many great things and especially people to be thankful for. This is what keeps us going.