Before and After pics of Weight Loss journey so far!

Options
2»

Replies

• Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can you tell us what your workout routine is?
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!!
  • bregrig
    bregrig Posts: 154 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    grrupp wrote: »
    You look fantastic! If you dont mind my asking, how tall are you?

I am 5'8'' :)
    Sharon_C wrote: »
    You look great! Can you tell us what your workout routine is?

I do crossfit 3x a week, run 2-3 miles 2-3x a week (always outside and more for stress management than anything haha), and do my own lifting 2x a week for about an hour. I do a lot of heavy lifting and barbell work, as well as metcon training and curcuit training using a lot of weights. I am not a huge cardio person (hate running on treadmill for 30 minutes or elliptical) so when I want to have a 'rest' day and give my major muscle groups a break from lifting I will row.
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    bregrig wrote: »
    Hey all!

Wanted to share my progress so far with you guys and show you my transformation! It's not a crazy weight loss like some other folks on here.. but I am super proud of what I have accomplished in three months! The before picture is Labor Day, second picture was taken a few days ago. I started this journey though back in July. I started at around 200lbs and am not down to 170 (I plan on losing 20 more). I can thank healthier eating, Crossfit, and better emotional standing on my success. I do run a couple of times a week too (mostly for stress reduction though haha).

5f2czn.jpg

b5snkk.jpg

What an awesome transformation!! I don't see how you can lose 20 more pounds... you look fantastic! Keep up the great work and thanks for the inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!