• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    ^^woo woo
  • Adara65
    Adara65 Posts: 51
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You ladies are amazing. I love before and after photos; they are so inspirational. Props to everyone who posts them!
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    bini0bw702he.jpg

About 220 lbs to 120 lbs so this is about 100 lbs lost but my biggest was 250 and I wouldn't dare wear a bathing suit.

Awesome Job!!! Great inspiration for me!!!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you all look so so SO good. Way to go! It's amazing how much younger everyone looks in their after pics too. Like magic o.O
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Can I see everyone's before and after bathing suit pics?
    Don't most people bathe naked?
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    bini0bw702he.jpg

About 220 lbs to 120 lbs so this is about 100 lbs lost but my biggest was 250 and I wouldn't dare wear a bathing suit.

^^^^^ You look Amazing!!! :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Options
    I can not wait to post more photos since I have 4 weeks left of Insanity. To me though I feel like I haven't lost anything but I hope everyone else will notice. I have been doing Insanity for a month now. Everyone looks AMAZING!!!!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Options
    BUMP!
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread! I don't have any or I would add some. I can't wait for swimsuit season next year (I NEVER thought I would say that in my life)

I will have to buy a whole new swimsuit, I will not need the baggy tankini top and skirt bottoms anymore :)
  • ESapone
    ESapone Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Don't mind the mud! It was the only picture I had of me in a bathing suit! May 2012

nfz7e3k6z0qf.jpg

Now! June 2014.
    tewoy05ls3ha.jpg
  • buschick286
    buschick286 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    These are so motivational. Thanks for sharing.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    ESapone wrote: »
    Don't mind the mud! It was the only picture I had of me in a bathing suit! May 2012

nfz7e3k6z0qf.jpg

Now! June 2014.
    tewoy05ls3ha.jpg

What are you measurements?! Amazing.
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options
    Bump!
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    ESapone wrote: »

nfz7e3k6z0qf.jpg

Now! June 2014.
    tewoy05ls3ha.jpg

So awesome! I hope I'll be able to wear a strapless soon!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    threnjen wrote: »
    Awesome thread! I don't have any or I would add some. I can't wait for swimsuit season next year (I NEVER thought I would say that in my life)

I will have to buy a whole new swimsuit, I will not need the baggy tankini top and skirt bottoms anymore :)

Ditto! Swimsuit season is delayed here and very short, but I'm very much looking forward to it!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Options
    You all look amazing!!!! :-)
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    1st pic, approx. 220 lbs, 2nd pic, approx. 170 lbs, 3rd pic, approx 155 lbs (summer 2014). 45 years old, 5'8"
    7syiruini87b.jpg

6oy3rovufync.jpg

r8bciardae5j.jpg

• lmw71282
    lmw71282 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone is doing awesome!!! I don't have bathing suit pics. Lol I'm way too self conscious yo do that... everyone that posted you did way more than awesome
  • Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You ALL have done fabulously. I am restarting my journey again for the last time and your pictures are such an inspiration. Thank you!
  • Skyz4dayz
    Skyz4dayz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This thread is so inspiring! I lost 30 lbs with MFP a few years back, and have had a baby and lost my willpower since then. TIME TO GET BACK AT IT AND YOU LADIES ARE FABULOUS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!