More motivation and helpful comments.

Options
I always try to comment on my friends success on here but here lately I havent been seeing much returning motivation. I am in need of more friends to help push me and motivate me more. just a wtg or an awesome is all im wanting and I'm not getting it...kinda depresses me. so if your a motivater and someone who will help boost my confidence to keep going, then please add me. I only have 17 friends right now and i need more support please!!!!

I'll support you also...I promise! :flowerforyou: o

Replies

• riley22
    riley22 Posts: 27
    Options
    Support and motivation helps a lot. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm here daily!
  • Niceven
    Niceven Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll help you if you help me! I need a pusher to remind me to log in...I can do that for you, if you'll do it for me...
  • redmessenger
    redmessenger Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Program has worked for me so far. Add me if you like. I will help motivate any way poosible.
  • SIsherwood
    SIsherwood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel tree to add me to your friends list. I have been a member of MFP since November of last year and have had great success, but now I am starting to also look for others for motivation to continue my quest. I will do what I can, and congrats on the 19 pounds so far, looks like you are doing great! :bigsmile:
  • rujan
    rujan Posts: 2
    Options
    I think it's AMAZING that you've lost so much since March. I have found that eating an apple or spicy foods help kick up my metabolism and helps me get "unstuck" from a certain weight level.
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    wow, im really amazed at all the friend requests i have received after this post. thanks guys!