Let's start a motivational group?

Options
Hi all,

I'm new here, I've been following your posts and my diet for about a week now and I feel full of energy!

Could we create a little group of around 10 persons with similar goals to share advices, diet plans, and keep ourselves motivated?

I'm a 23 yo frenchie willing to loose about 10kg... I weighted 73 last week, and already lost 1.5 so far, I assume that its mainly water...
I do care about my figure but tbh the main reason why I wanna diet is because I feel like I can't move properly anymore, I'm out of breath just walking, and I realise that I dont let my man touch me as much as I used to... and that's bothering me a lot!
I just wanna get back on track and have a healthier lifestyle.

I travelled for years and eating good stuff isn't easy on the road.
Besides going through countries such us Australia and its billions fast food gave me terrible habits!

Anyway, I'm a very positive person (even though I'm french, yeah that's possible!) And love helping around. I'll be happy to hear from you if you lack motivation one day, I'll do my best to get you back on track!

Who's in?

Replies

• abir888
    abir888 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    interesting !! i'm in ... i wanna also lose 10 kgs in long term .. but now doing my best to lose 5 kg b4 the new year..
  • marionang
    Options
    Well that seems doable! I'd love to lose 3 or 4 by xmas...
    Setting medium terms goals is a great idea!
    So you end up achieving several instead of just one big!! Good work.

Whats your plan on the eating part?

I go for a fruit salad on the morning and fish + steamed veggies for tea. I generally have vegetables wraps for lunch but today the app told me that I must eat more otherwise my body will set itself on starving mode and losing weigh will be harder...
  • HiraethJellybean
    Options
    I'm in! :) I'm all for the motivation!
  • jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well! My goal is about 5 pounds by Christmas (2-3 kg). My problem is I lose motivation at around 4 PM every day though.
  • marionang
    Options
    Yeah I'm pretty much the same... doing good on the morning but gradually loosing motivation over the day
  • SusanRojas928
    Options
    Hi,new here looking for new friends :D
  • goalkeeper5
    goalkeeper5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm innnnnnnnnnnn
  • marionang
    Options
    Well welcome everyone! Tell me a bit about yourselves!
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    i joined a group on Facebook called "fitness motivation." It is a good group that does this very thing. You all can join as well if you like I am sure.
  • babybooitalia
    Options
    I think I'm in that one jdad
  • trivedois
    Options
    Dear Marionang and friends,

I'm Adi, from England. I'd love to join if you've got space for another? :) Really looking forward to working hard, hopefully dropping another 4/5 pounds before Christmas.
    I've gone from 218lbs to 185lbs since August - be great to share motivation/ food tips/ make new friends!

• TonieLeigh
    TonieLeigh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I'm from England :) Id love to join. I want to drop a few pounds before my holiday in Jan but since starting this I haven't weighed myself :S

It'll be great to join a group where others motivate and not just listen! We can do this :)

Tonie x
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I think I'm in that one jdad

i don't believe so.
  • stephenahill
    stephenahill Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ill join
  • MsDiva95
    Options