Weight loss is harder than it looks

Options
Hello a friend of mine told me about this FitnessPal , so i am trying it out so far I like it. hopefuly I can get an inside look on how and what works for me.....I am a yoga freak lolz, but i need more than that *Kitten is Amused* (chases red dot)

Replies

• redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • KittenIsAmused
    Options
    Thank you.....i so series this time some friends don't understand.......honsetly, im tired of wearing too tight jeans and tees.....and of course my friends do noughting but sit around and do noughting all day...I cant
  • peiotter
    peiotter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    yoga is fantastic. You need more...
  • williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thank you.....i so series this time some friends don't understand.......honsetly, im tired of wearing too tight jeans and tees.....and of course my friends do noughting but sit around and do noughting all day...I cant

Don't worry about your friends and what they think. You gotta worry about you and let them worry about themselves. This site is great if you need encouragement so it's good that your using it. Use what your feeling as what will push you to reach where you want to go. Set some goals, put them on paper and use them as a reminder.

Also, weight loss won't happen instantly, it's something you have to take one day at a time. Don't get discouraged by the fact it's not happening quick but stick with it and be amazed at how much your body changes. It's a pretty awesome process and makes you feel good when you start to see the changes.
  • MamaP47
    MamaP47 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're serious and you are going to lose weight for you. That's the most important thing, really. If your RL friends can't understand, well...that's their issue. We will be here to support you throughout your journey.

That being said, like williamwj2014 said, it is not going to be easy. Yoga is one form of exercise, there is a whole slew of others. Try some out and see if you like it. Once you start eating right and exercising regularly, you'll be amazed on how your body has transformed. I recommend taking periodic pictures of yourself (front, back, side) and getting a measuring tape and record your inches. Trust me, you'll be amazed by your progress as time goes by.
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great place to find support and make yourself accountable. I have been alone on my journey as well in the world outside of the internet. I would suggest finding an exercise you like (for me it's walking) and work on that and form a good support group here! Best of luck! Believe in yourself and you are halfway there!