anyone else feel this way?

Options
NowIFeelYa
NowIFeelYa Posts: 76 Member
I have lost a good amount of weight this year and my stomach is the smallest as it has been in five years but I still feel like I'm going to gain it all back and with girls every posting guys with big muscles etc. I feel as if just losing the weight is not enough anymore I now need to put on muscle.

Replies

• splashtree5
    splashtree5 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I want to have back some pounds, but I need to eat often and don't make shrink my guts
  • glenmchale
    glenmchale Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    if you feel healthy and have lot weight and inches then bravo and well done.... muscles come and go (look at people like gerrard butler in between shooting movies for example) feel comfortable in your own skin and don't worry about what others post about their likes... thats their preference but they are just 1 in 7billion people....
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the girls, find yaself a woman :D
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I did the gym/ lifting thing in my 20's and not interested in doing it again at 37.. Be happy with what you've achieved and make sure you don't put it back on again..
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm with glenmchale! Who cares what others like? They are 1 in a billion like he said. The important thing is that you learn to like what YOU see in yourself and if there is something changeable that you don't like, then change it. But because you want too, not because you want to impress some random person ... or some person that doesn't seem to notice you how you want to be noticed.

Bravo on the weight lost! THATS AWESOME!!!!

You embrace all that you are with confidence? And THAT is sexy. Confidence is sexy!

And yes, there are lots of WOMEN out there who aren't into big muscles. And besides, not only is that not long lasting, but it'll only take a person so far. Personality beats looks any day of the week.
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    You can't do this for others, only for yourself.
  • NowIFeelYa
    NowIFeelYa Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone
  • LovelyMarie774
    LovelyMarie774 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Focus on getting to a good place where you no longer feel insecure. Do this for yourself, because it is so hard to build a good relationship on a shaky foundation.