When did your clothes get loose?

Options
Maybe because Im bigger (started at 250) it takes longer to notice... but I have lost 23 lbs and all my clothes fit the exact same way. I was hoping they would be a little loose by now!

When did you notice the changes?

Replies

• jenninsocal
    Options
    Maybe because Im bigger (started at 250) it takes longer to notice... but I have lost 23 lbs and all my clothes fit the exact same way. I was hoping they would be a little loose by now!

When did you notice the changes?
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I think every one loses differently. I myself start losing from head down. It took about 25 lbs before I actually needed different jeans. I started out at a snuggggggggggg 22 and I am now fitting into 14. But different jeans fit different I still have a pair of 18's that fit okay...Dont get discourage its working...have you measured yourself? I myself didnt do that and wished I had but the scale is going down ....Good luck and have a great day.
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    No! I am kicking myself about that. I could start now though, I wish I would have thought about it in the beginning though!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I know when I lost about 20lbs my clothes seemed to still fit the same.. then when I went out to buy more I found I had went from a 18 to 14.
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My clothes didn't start getting loose until around 20 pounds. I think I lost most of my weight in my face! :ohwell:

You should start feeling a difference soon, I'm sure.
  • ChristiDawn79
    Options
    I cant wait to get down tot he next size. It will be great to not have to squeeze into jeans.
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I've been working out really hard since the end of August. I've definitely been toning up, but have just now started to go down on the scales and am just starting to notice my clothes fitting a bit better. Hang in there. Everyone I talk to assures me it will come, it just takes time.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    My clothes started feeling loose after only a week or two, especially my pants. I must have lost from my abdomen to start. I still wore those clothes until I was down like 30 lbs though... They just fit bigger.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I noticed a little difference in my clothes fitting after about 20 lbs. I dont know if I went down any actual SIZES because I basically wear sweats all the time lately lol. But I do agree that when your "bigger" it does take a while before you notice any real changes...Today was my weigh in day and I went up 3 lbs:cry: Im really, really hoping that its only because I had surgery last Saturday and couldnt do my workouts at the intensity that I had been doing:ohwell: Plus, Im due to start TOM in about a week so hopefully it will all end up evening out:drinker: But Im just looking at it as a tiny set-back, trying real hard not to get all bent out of shape about it. As long as we keep on doing what we're doing right, it will come off:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Oh I HATE seeing my ticker go backwards!!:sad:
  • ranaelynn
    ranaelynn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I started at 245 and a size 22/24 probably 20 lbs in I started to really notice a difference. I have to say though I wore clothes I had 'ungrown' way past when I probably should have - just hated to spend money on clothes I intended to 'ungrow' as well. HOWEVER once I did go out and try some new clothes on WHAT A BOOST I strongly suggest you go try some stuff on you just might be tickled to find that the old clothes really dont fit as well as you think.

---- Nonibug -- hang in there sometimes its onE step forward two back but you CAN DO IT!
  • Nonibug
    Options
    Thank you ranaekline:flowerforyou: I just left a comment for you on the post by elliot (I think its called I have failed....) Anyway, you had said for her to look at your before and after pics and I did:blushing: You look awesome!! What a difference you have made in yourself!!:drinker: Your an inspiration:heart:

~Roni
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    i started at size 22 some 20s and now imbuying new jeans at 14
    and my clothes were soooo tight that it took a looong time to get out of that size
    haha
    maybe like 30pounds!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that some of my clothes are loose mostly my pants, I have been as big as a size 20, but have noticed that they are big, and now I can't keep them up with even a belt, which I love. I still wear a size 18 in jeans and I have been between 18/20 and I hate it, I have been as small as a size 9 that is when I was really sick when I was preggo with my first daughter and I got down to 130 pounds and I looked really sick. I had my collar bone sticking out and I couldn't keep any color to my body, god wonders what being pregnant does to you. I was wearing a 2 piece for the first time when I was 19 weeks pregnant, I loved that feeling wish I could get back down to that. I put on a pair of jeans today and they are 18, but they are like boot cut and they really looked good on my but I am all hips and thighs which I hate but the hubby loves it. So as long as I am slowly getting the weight off then i will be happy.

I did buy a size 14 jeans and that is my goal to get down too, I am going to be working my butt off and I hope to get them on soon, I will take a picture of them soon, and compare, I can get them on but I can't get them over my hips and butt right now :sad: but I have something to work for.

Have a great night!!!