Bye Bye Freshman 15!

Options
Hello Friends!

So for starters, I'm a college student who works and is involved in leadership positions with different organizations. I'm pretty busy and I've really let myself go.

In high school, I was athletic-- ran and did weights every day or almost every other day! I ate super healthy and was in my best physical shape ever! I planned to carry those good habits into my college career to avoid the dreaded Freshman 15!

At first, I was exercising every weekday and eating very healthy! I had a lot of tone and (YES!) abs. However, after the stress of school, bad relationships, and just plain busy-ness, I stopped working out and started eating unhealthy.

I'm a short girl so any weight I gain really shows. I currently weigh 121 lbs but would like to lose at least 11 lbs! During my 'fit high school days' I weighed about 106 lbs but I'd like to just get to 110!

I can't do this alone and would love some support and tips to help me keep my goals! Any help/support would be appreciated! Please help me stay focused and determined!

Thanks y'all!
Alexa

Replies

• TheTiagooo
    TheTiagooo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I had a similar mentality going into uni. Just gotta keep with it past the first two weeks until it gets easier. Never been in better shape personally - hope it works out for you.
  • Chrisparadise579
    Chrisparadise579 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I went through the same thing! Im 19 and was able to lose that 15 earlier this year. I am a full time college student with 2 jobs so I know how hard it can be to find time to workout, thats why I workout at home, saves a ton. I would love to help you hit your goals and get back to where you want.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Hello got married 50?

I don't recomend that by the way.