I need your help

mandynorton
mandynorton Posts: 2
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
:wink: I need your help. It is so nice to have support!

My name is Mandy & I started Fitness pal a little while ago. I have done terrible, but started back up strong last week & have now moved on to my 2nd week. I am 30 yrs old, and am a wife of a fireman & a mother of 2 kids, Riley 6 (almost 7) and Addison, 2. I really want to lose weight, not only to be healthier, but also, for my family! I have never been a skinny person, so this is all I know. I really hope to get under 200, that is my current goal!

I would love to have more MFP friends!! Look me up @ mandynorton

Stay strong, we can all do this together!!

Replies

• dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Welcome .. we are here for you .
  • Butterfly108
    Butterfly108 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi - I joined myfitnesspa.com earlier on this year and found it really motivating. Over the last month or so I have slacked and from orginally losing 17 pounds have put on back another 7lbs! The interesting thing is I keptall the wieight off while on holiday and put it on when i got back. Im hitting 41 at the beginning of next week and would like to get back on track,. I have a goal of losing 50lbs longer term but more importantly would like to get back on track with my helathy eating... It would be great to meet some new friends, Im kinda new to the online social network and have often come to this site with the view of joining the chat. Today I thought ahhh what the heck what i have got to lose. It would also be great to support others on their weight loss journeys. Jess
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    I will try to add you as a friend.
This discussion has been closed.