Kind of shy:

Options
madivp
madivp Posts: 112 Member
I join because a friend asked me to. Now I am really glad I did. I have really been afraid to introduce myself, because I am kind of shy. I would love to get down to a healthy weight , and I love the postive feeling of the board. If anyone would like to be my friend and share ideas, I would love to make new friends here.

Replies

• nitashagarcia
    Options
    hi! welcome to MFP! i know what it's like to be shy, i was my whole life :D feel free to add me, my name is nitasha! :)
  • susiekusie
    susiekusie Posts: 13
    Options
    I am sending you a friend request. We all need supportive friends who understand what we're going through. I'm pretty new to this site myself (1 week) but I really like it!
    7047625.png
    Just getting started! :)[/url]
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck feel free 2 add me:flowerforyou:
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request as well! I've been on here for 3 weeks and it really keeps you motivated. I don't usually make too many comments but really get a boost from seeing the progress of others.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I wish you all the best on your health and fitness journey. Feel free to add me. Have a nice day.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request also as we all need the friends and support! :D