Snow! One hour, one inch - and more

Options
ukaryote
ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
I was fussing outside and came in to log stuff on MFP. Looked outside and et voila! Our area might get 12 inches, a pittance compared to Buffalo, significant for Massachusetts.

We might not like it but our Siberians and the Labrador are laying out there happily getting covered.

Replies

• patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    No sympathy here, I am from Buffalo. Deal with it
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm in Mass too..... just waiting for quitting time so I can try to beat traffic home to NH
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    59 degrees here in Portland Oregon. Rode my motorcycle in to work.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Approaching 70 in Tx. ... sorry
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    No sympathy here, I am from Buffalo. Deal with it

You guys get lots of snow each year, but that latest storm I would not wish that on anyone. Here's hoping you do not get too much flooding.

Our family achullally likes snow. Weird. The Chi-Dachs mix we adopted from Florida is NOT amused.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    im Canadian

so snow is in my blood ...im cold all the time.
  • ButBurgersAreDelicious
    Options
    Canadian Prairies. Enough said.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I'm from Canada so that's nothing
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »
    I'm in Mass too..... just waiting for quitting time so I can try to beat traffic home to NH

Pretty much the same here too.
    I'm in Maine and just waiting to drive to NH.
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm from Long Island, New York and we haven't gotten snow yet. Supposed to come tonight around 6pm. My car does not like snow.. *fingers crossed*
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm down the coast in VA we aren't gonna get as much as you but I came from southern AZ - so snow is out of my league no matter how deep.
    Our lab is sure going crazy with the snow - she loves to run and eat the snow. We are lookin to get a husky as well - so she better enjoy it now cuz she is gonna have competition eatin the snow.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    I'm from Long Island, New York and we haven't gotten snow yet. Supposed to come tonight around 6pm. My car does not like snow.. *fingers crossed*

I'm confused! My friends in PA were getting snow this AM then a friend in central CT told me he had snow... how's it skip LI? lol
  • prettigirl01
    prettigirl01 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I got use about 30 inches in my life right now lol
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    603reader wrote: »

I'm confused! My friends in PA were getting snow this AM then a friend in central CT told me he had snow... how's it skip LI? lol

LOL I know, that's what I thought too. Right now it's just raining, but apparently tonight it'll turn over to snow. I'll take the rain over snow any day... ugh!
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    snowin here,mid-east Pa.