Last 10lb - friends

Options
They really do seem the toughest so far...
Is anyone else on their last 10lb want to be friends and check in with each other?
I'm really focusing on my weight training and getting stricter with calories.
I have 11 weeks until my wedding so really having to knuckle down. Would love some people with similar weight loss goals to add me as a friend.
I'm 25y, female, 5,4", 133lb.
Thanks all xx

Replies

• Jb59
    Jb59 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, although I would love to lose 10-15, even 20 more. Just not sure until I 'get there'. I too want to focus on weight training and have been cutting many calories. I am 5'3" and right now 139 lb.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I am 44, 5ft 3 and 134. Want to drop another 14 lbs or so. Feel free to add me. Losing about a half lb a week anfld feel thus is the right amount.
  • lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm down to the last 15 or so. Feel free to add me-- I'm looking for more friends, too.
  • brandyshopperj21
    brandyshopperj21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm on these last 10 too and it is tough!! I know this sounds weird but I've been sick for the past week or so and opted not to work out. And have lost weight surprisingly. I'm 5'4 also and have been stuck at 131/129 for about a month. But got down to 127 to finally this week. I am trying to get down to about 120 and then maintain in the low 120s. It's hard for me not to work out because I really love it- but I think I am going to limit my workouts to 2 or 3 days a week while I'm losing these last 7 and just focus on calorie deficit rather than exercise.
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yup I am so there with you. It's definitely been challenging for me. I am down to 132 but it has been slow going in the 130's. Trying to go down about 10 more. All can add me, I always like new friends!
  • osteological
    osteological Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm down to the last ten as of my weigh-in last week (although I bloated up some this week as it's TOM)! Feel free to add. :)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm down to my last 15