Any Fulltime Students?!

Options
2»

Replies

• malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Full time student, and I don't exercise (but that's more out of personal preference than lack of time--though I am very busy). Good luck with your goals!
  • runningforicecream
    Options
    Full time law-student with a really small freezer here. So can't really do much bulk meal prepping. That and like you, I want to eat what I want to eat.

So many assignments and tests these couple of weeks. But hopefully I can still get all my workout sessions in.
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Im a full time law student too, and its crunch time. I just always make sure that I have healthy snacks around me. No junk food in my house.
  • disgettingfit
    Options
    zeal26 wrote: »
    Yup, and I'm on study abroad right now so the amount of social obligations is tripled.

I'm going to study abroad next fall semester (so in like 9 months), and that indeed sort of scares me. Where are you studying now? :)
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Yup, and I'm on study abroad right now so the amount of social obligations is tripled.

I'm going to study abroad next fall semester (so in like 9 months), and that indeed sort of scares me. Where are you studying now? :)

I'm in the south of Norway. It's really expensive so I've found it hard to keep fresh food in the house but I got into a routine eventually. The first few weeks were so crazy I ended up gaining 7lb. It's a great experience though, where are you considering going?
  • disgettingfit
    Options
    I'm in the south of Norway. It's really expensive so I've found it hard to keep fresh food in the house but I got into a routine eventually. The first few weeks were so crazy I ended up gaining 7lb. It's a great experience though, where are you considering going?

Oh yes, Norway is very expensive when it comes to daily living expenses. Nice that you found a routine that works for you now though!

I'm Dutch and probably going to Wisconsin!