re committing

Options
Hello all, I'm Emily and I'm re comiitting to my fitness pal. I've lost 12lbs since the new year, and while I'm proud of that I think I need more support and accountablity to loose more. I hope to get that here, I look forward to sharing this journey with you all.

Replies

• noworry87
    noworry87 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hey welcome back :) we are all here to help and support. it always feels better when you can turn to someone while tryig to do this, especially if they aretoo.
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I hope your journey is great! WTG for commiting !
  • Candy1977
    Candy1977 Posts: 3
    Options
    me too--recommitting today! I did MFP a couple of months ago, and it does work...just got tired of it :(
    but...I look terrible in a swimsuit and we bought a boat over the winter and want to be able to just have fun and not worry about flubbery bits!
    Started running today with hubby too! ran 2 min, walked 2 min..up to 20...kicked my butt, but it will get better I'm sure!
    Good luck!
  • Katrob9
    Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to everyone! This is the first time I've taken weight loss really seriously and approached it in a healthy way and have lost 21 lbs in 5 weeks! :)
  • normapic
    normapic Posts: 1
    Options
    l:flowerforyou: : well done,I have just commited and need lots of encouragement
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hello! add me if you want!!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    hello! add me if you want!!
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    MFP will definately help with the accountability! And it is a great support system...
  • Butterfly108
    Butterfly108 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily - Ive just recommitted today. Best of luck and heres to a great weight loss journey.
  • Stacey765
    Stacey765 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Im so happy for you! This is the place to get support! It works if you work it! (I think that this may be an AA saying, but the philosophy works here as well) :-D Good luck!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hey Emily! Right there with ya girl! Just started back up today. We can do it!!!
  • tamclemons0921
    tamclemons0921 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on recomitting. I hope for patience and focus for you and the rest of us :flowerforyou:

4461230.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools