Pole Dance Fitness DVD HELP!!!

Can anyone recommend a pole dance dvd, for a plus size beginner? Preferrably one I can order within Canada. I do not have access to the internet where the pole is set up, there fore I need a DVD to teach me.

Replies

• Tisch1985
    Tisch1985 Posts: 107 Member
    Did you find a good dvd?
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    No, but I have seen lots of bloopers on YouTube.
  • peshacat
    peshacat Posts: 1 Member
    These are australian DVDs but should be available internationally, i know a lot of people overseas have RLNA:

I have the Art of Pole series by Jamilla Deville. its from beginner moves like walking around the pole through to advanced tricks like inverted splits. Its not helpful for me at the moment because I dont have a pole at home but if you have a pole then its a good way to learn the individual tricks and the instruction seems good.

I also have Rockin Legs N Abs by cleo the hurricane which is a strength and flexibility workout without the need for a pole. It is really good and she has an active FB group to support and encourage us at home. its broken into chapters so you dont have to do the whole dvd, I often just do the side and front splits chapters when i get home from pole class. its a good way to work on flexibility which you will need for more advanced tricks anyway. Cleo has other dvds available but i havent watched them.
  • ktrchmnd
    ktrchmnd Posts: 6 Member
    I was totally going to recommend Cleo's Rockin Legs N Abs! I actually just finished my workout from it. She's awesome. I have her other pole video, but it teaches more choreography than how to do specific moves. Its fun to follow along but you need to be about an intermediate poler and already know how to do the moves.
  • tamikia87
    tamikia87 Posts: 66 Member
    Thanks Ladies