back again.....friends please!

Options
Hello, I'm back again.....I have lost weight on here before and I'm in need of friends to keep me on track! feel free to add me x

Replies

• BrookeReneshelle
    Options
    Hello! I need motivation and accountability friends here, I liked your post! Lets keep each other in check!
  • always3505
    Options
    thank you :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to be friends. Feel free to add me!
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, Feel free to add me.
  • nwood2691
    nwood2691 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am also back again and could use some new friends to keep me on track! Feel free to add me!
  • fit4life_tbt
    fit4life_tbt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is also my second time around with MFP. I lost weight here before as well a couple years ago. We can do this!
  • ele23_xoxo
    ele23_xoxo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Going to add you all, I too am in need of support and friends in the MFP world :P
  • merc1958
    Options
    Sent you a friend request....I can always use friends to motivate me on this journey.
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    Add away everyone! Lets do this together!
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, or any of you actually. Must have diary open though. Looking for people to motivate me, and I can certainly do the same!
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :D I'm on every day, feel free to add!
  • PacificLotus
    PacificLotus Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Yep, once I stopped logging I was pretty much doomed. On a couple times a day...anyone on this thread, feel free to add! :)
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I to am back again to lose my weight
    I need friends and support and I'll do the same in return. Anyone who would like to feel free to add me