Six Months and 37 Pounds!

Options
2»

Replies

• fit4life_tbt
    fit4life_tbt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Youre stories and photos are very inspiring. Congrats on achieving your goals!:)
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    What a pretty girl before, but you look smashing now - well done :)
  • threemonthjourney
    Options
    wow! awesome job, i definitely agree about trying to concentrate on being healthy and enjoying it, and obviously for you it has paid off big time! :smile:
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great story & progress! I'm the same height and started at 174 too. Right now I'm less than half way to my journey to 130 but your story is very motivating! I'm hoping to be able to get there by Memorial Day!

Keep up the awesome work!
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and advice! I love the pic of you jumping up with happy on your leg! Cute! And thanks for posting your weight chart....it can be hard to keep at it when weight loss stalls....I just got through a 3 week (!) period where I didn't lose anything, now suddenly I dropped two pounds in two days. I was getting really worried, but seeing others who saw similar "stalls" and then success has helped.
  • ugenaric1
    ugenaric1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!