Halfway there (with photos)!

Options
earlnabby
earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
I started losing weight back at the first of the year when I came home from 4 days in the hospital (full story in my profile). First I just made sure I was eating a more balanced diet, then started counting calories and macros in February when I discovered MFP. This morning when I weighed myself, I was halfway to my goal! OK, full and fair disclosure . . . I really was one tenth of one pound away which is less than a quarter cup of water and yes, I did try to pee again but was totally empty.

At Thanksgiving dinner, I had my SIL take some pictures of me. She took a photo of me a couple of summers ago. I actually gained 20 lb since this photo was taken, but it is the best "before" photo I have since I always hid behind people when forced to have a picture taken. I saved the outfit I wore so I could get a really good comparison. So, here I am at around 290 (my niece is the skinny one):

Beforepicture_zps20c8fab2.jpg

and halfway to goal:

Halfway_zps0786cde1.jpg

Onward and downward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58841349.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!