It's my 3rd day here.... hi new friends!

Options
Betsyx72
Betsyx72 Posts: 19 Member
Hello all - I am looking to take off the 30 pounds that I have gained in the past year and a half. Plus I could lose some more, although my main goal is to get in better shape and not keep going up dress sizes! (hopefully go back down one or two). I was recently diagnosed with some serious thyroid problems and I am trying to figure out how to do more exercise, because I am tired a lot. Anyway, I am focusing most of my attention on changing my diet first of all. Would love more fitness friends to support me and for me to support! Betsy:)

Replies

• deyoun
    deyoun Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP . I am trying to loose around 30 lbs too .. Feel free to add me Betsy :)
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome it's day 3 for me too
    But I'm returning again to lose 10 lbs I did lose 1 Lb already add me if you like
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Betsyx72 wrote: »
    Hello all - I am looking to take off the 30 pounds that I have gained in the past year and a half. Plus I could lose some more, although my main goal is to get in better shape and not keep going up dress sizes! (hopefully go back down one or two). I was recently diagnosed with some serious thyroid problems and I am trying to figure out how to do more exercise, because I am tired a lot. Anyway, I am focusing most of my attention on changing my diet first of all. Would love more fitness friends to support me and for me to support! Betsy:)

I know a lady that had gained 60 pounds then they figured out her serious thyroid problem and she lost the weight without changing her diet. Our hormones is the main way the brain keeps us at an idea weight (call set point by some) so see what your health care providers can do in your case.
  • boriquaprp
    boriquaprp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi Betsy, welcome I am fairly new also. Feel free to add me, we can encourage each other.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • HAS415
    HAS415 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new! Add me too! And welcome aboard! :)
  • peiotter
    peiotter Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is my 4th day. The calorie counter is a real reminder of calories in calories out. Add me too.
  • KravMagaMel74
    KravMagaMel74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Betsy. I have used MFP in the past but I decided it's time to come back. Feel free to add me.
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey, just restarted again myself! Originally lost 126lb, put a little back on but getting back to it now! Always looking for more friends so feel free to add me.
  • SianLouise185
    Options
    Always looking to motivate and get motivated, feel free to add :)
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    feel free to add anyone :)
  • Misterfish96
    Misterfish96 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too. Feel free to add me.
  • cristinfaldetta
    cristinfaldetta Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Always nice to have a group of supporters!