New to myfitnesspal

Options
Hello All,

This is actually my third day of myfitnesspal but I just now have decided to try out the message board. I have had an issue with weight all my life. I have been on many diets and I would just gain back the weight. I found this site by surfing the web. I have already noticed, even just three days into it, that I am trying to eat healthier foods. I have about 69 pounds to loose and I feel that with this site, I can not only lose the weight, but keep it off. My wonderful husband says I am perfect just the way I am but if I want to lose weight, then he will stand behind me and help me 100%

Good Luck to all of you as we all go down this road of weightloss. May we all be able to get to out goals.

Replies

• Varisco2
    Varisco2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

This is actually my third day of myfitnesspal but I just now have decided to try out the message board. I have had an issue with weight all my life. I have been on many diets and I would just gain back the weight. I found this site by surfing the web. I have already noticed, even just three days into it, that I am trying to eat healthier foods. I have about 69 pounds to loose and I feel that with this site, I can not only lose the weight, but keep it off. My wonderful husband says I am perfect just the way I am but if I want to lose weight, then he will stand behind me and help me 100%

Good Luck to all of you as we all go down this road of weightloss. May we all be able to get to out goals.
  • GodzGirl
    Options
    Hey...That is wonderful that your husband is behind you... Give it your best!:bigsmile:
  • dmm822
    dmm822 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome....I know you can do it!!!! Good luck to you!!!!:happy: Dawn
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • kckat96
    kckat96 Posts: 72
    Options
    :happy: Sending you positive thoughts and support. Hugs from kckat96