I'm not so new really

Options
Hi all ... I'm 50 something years old and I'm struggling to get into the swing of it again. No, I'm not new here, but I could really use some new friends to converse with. I'm a grammie to two lovely little girls, a mother of 2 grown women, and a mother in law of one man who's the bee's knees, and I'm married to my best friend for 33 years now. I enjoy hiking, geocaching, postcrossing, travelling, and I'm a new Queen of a Red Hat Society chapter (which is turning out to be quite fun). So, if you have a similar story, like to laugh, enjoy life and just want to improve your health, stamina and energy level ... let's become MFP Pals.

Replies

• Tryingforbalance
    Tryingforbalance Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    wanna-be-friends-e1342719088992.png
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love to be friends...feel free to add me!
  • Tryingforbalance
    Options
    Hi! Would love to be friends...feel free to add me!
    Woo hoo ... request has been sent. Wow ... you look amazing. I bet it feels great to have that kind of accomplishment. Way to go!!!

• KravMagaMel74
    KravMagaMel74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to connect. I was on mfp in the past. I tried a different app for a while but MFP works well. Feel free to add me.
  • Tryingforbalance
    Options
    Mel4Jesus wrote: »
    Hi, I would love to connect. I was on mfp in the past. I tried a different app for a while but MFP works well. Feel free to add me.

Friend request sent :D