Do you log daily? Want a new friend?!!!

Options
If the answer is YES! Then please be my buddy on here!! Just had a cull of loads of mpf'ers that haven't logged on in months and I need more buddies!! It's getting lonely :wink:

I have messed around with different diets and potions for ages but have just started pushing my family in to healthy eating and exercise (I have always loved exercise but hubby is a couch potato)
Hoping with your support it works this time....fingers crossed.

Replies

• fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Log daily and diary is open to friends.
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request.
  • shavonnegoutier
    shavonnegoutier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request now!
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    hi
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Yes, I log daily.
  • Fitgirlwannabe1
    Fitgirlwannabe1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am just starting now and need all the motivation I can get so please add me.

I am a 5"6, 37 year old mother of a 12 yr old son, 8 yr old daughter and girlfriend/wife of 17 years to my wonderful husband. I have tried all diets and even starvation in the past and I am still 120 over weight. I weight the most now I have ever weighed and I am told I need to lose weight NOW. I am not feeling well really and do not like how I look. I feel very over whelmed when I think of my journey ahead and it does not really help to think 5 pounds at a time.
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Heya just added you. Watch out that Travis fella. lol Kidding. He's a great MFP friend and really supports you on this weight loss journey. :smiley:
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I log everyday and my diary is open to friends. I'm a mom of 4 (3 of which are still at home). Anyone else can feel free to add me as well
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I log daily! Will add you!

Anyone feel free to add me!!!
  • slimandsmiling
    slimandsmiling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am looking daily to..please also add me anyone as new and would love to journey with others x
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    140 day streak here (since my pregnancy that is...last year I was close to 200 days before I got pregnant with my second son) :drinker:

Stay at home mom of 2 little boys (almost 3yrs and 6 months). My highest weight was 260lbs after the birth of my 1st son. My diary is open and yep, I don't always make the healthiest food choices.
  • Mzklutch
    Mzklutch Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am just starting now and need all the motivation I can get so please add me.

I am a 5"6, 37 year old mother of a 12 yr old son, 8 yr old daughter and girlfriend/wife of 17 years to my wonderful husband. I have tried all diets and even starvation in the past and I am still 120 over weight. I weight the most now I have ever weighed and I am told I need to lose weight NOW. I am not feeling well really and do not like how I look. I feel very over whelmed when I think of my journey ahead and it does not really help to think 5 pounds at a time.
    I been logging for 28 days now. It is said that it takes 21 days before something becomes a habit, so that's what I did with this logging. I told myself I am on a journey which means there will be many detours, twists and turns. As long as we understand that the journey will be ongoing then we can pace ourselves. When I started this I told myself that I would try different goals for 21 days and now that I have accomplished faithfully logging (which has helped my making healthy choices) for 28 days now. My next goal is to do exercise to help my weight loss goal to. I was determined to not fall into the same unhealthy thinking which can definitely impact your moving forward.
    So fitgirl enjoy the journey and take time to smell the roses rather than rush the journey. You will learn more and the weight loss will come and be more permanent if you take it one day and one lb at a time.
  • xtinalee17
    xtinalee17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me! Love supportive people who check in daily. I am almost on 100 day streak!
  • lymony
    lymony Posts: 10 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You can add me, I try to log in everyday! Sometimes I forget so my streak isn't high but I usually add in the entries the next day! :)
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm on daily. Feel free to add me.
  • OrangeBabelfish
    OrangeBabelfish Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) Log daily, weigh weekly. Diary is open to friends. 30yr old, UK based. Have been on this journey a few times before this year but this time have gone in proper motivated!
  • sblatt1
    sblatt1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mismatch....you are so right in your thinking. Wish I had the same thought process. I'm still in the rush mode, which is keeping from accomplishing anything healthy. I give up to easy.
  • KravMagaMel74
    KravMagaMel74 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was on MFP in the past & logged daily & commented on others posts. Left for a while to try a different app but decided to come back. Looking for people who log daily & motivate. Feel free to add me. :)
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i log daily add me people
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new, but have logged daily since joining. My boring diary (I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast and dinner) is open to friends. Feel free to add me.