8 pounds till I am 199

Options
Good Morning all my Name is Coco and so far I have lost 165 pounds on my own. This took me 5 years to do but now I have a very important wedding in May and I want to loose my FINAL 60 pounds. It's been a long journey with many personal heartaches, but I am still standing and now I have given myself 6 months to do the last 60. 10 pounds a month 2 pounds a week, and I will do this. <3

Replies

• davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    great news good luck with wedding
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic progress. Enjoy getting ready for the wedding.
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Good luck!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job, you will reach your final goal!! Best wishes!!
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, am sure you know more about your own bidy and how it responds to a diet, but you might find it harder the closer you get to traget to lose the last bit. Good luck amd sure you will make it work.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Come join me in one-derland (under 200, get it?) soon!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Good luck honey. :smile: I know you can do it if you change up your routine! xx
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I know you will do it! Congratulations on all your hard work, and I'm looking forward to reading about you when you reach your final goal.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    That is good work. I am 21 from 199 and that will be huge milestone for sure to be under 200 finally. You taking the time to do it right is best.
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Good luck on reaching your new goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!