What to do when you feel lazy >.<

Options
Naomi91
Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
Hey! Finals week... tired and stressed.

Last week was dead week and my mind is just melted!

When you don't want to workout how you get the motivation to?

this is how i feel xD

P5vD5.gif

Replies

• bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    lol. nice gif.

Good music helps.
    And I take a preworkout sometimes. If I take it I HAVE to lift or I'd be bouncing off the walls.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Finals week blah!!! ME too in two weeks.... I feel that way to because my mind is warped. I suggest a nice refreshing walk to wake you up :)
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I think a good nap is in order :) and when that doesn't work i have been known to take a 5hr energy :) not condoning it, just saying, sometimes i do what i have to do!

Maybe a rest day will do you good!
  • Naomi91
    Options
    hehe I bet if i turned on some basshunter i might get some motivation :]

cardio soon but my butt just doesnt wanna leave this chair xD
  • ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options
    LOL THE GIF!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Espresso shots and COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE! You are a college student after all :tongue:

Good luck Goodlookin'!!! I'm sending energy vibes your way! xo
  • Ljc3
    Ljc3 Posts: 46
    Options
    I look at sucess stories..i wanna be one someday...and I know im not gonna get there by being lazy. Be careful tho sometimes I just get glued to sucess stories for hours haha
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    It is finals week for me as well. I have about 5 papers to do and 2 projects to finish, but all I want to do is be on here and go workout.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I have been having the hardest time too. As I teach and go to school and work a full time job. I just rescheduled some of my certification tests to July so I feel a little better about these next coming weeks.
  • Zoe9636
    Zoe9636 Posts: 56
    Options
    LOL that gif, when I feel lazy (which seems to be more time than not these days) I just put on my exercise dvd and tell myself I need to burn at least 100 cals before I stop, I will generally finish the whole workout once Iv'e started though.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    That GIF is the cutest sloth EVER!!! You're allowed to take a day off... just don't make it a habit! :)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I put on my workout clothes. It may take me a while, but I almost always get my workout in if I'm dressed for it.
  • Naomi91
    Options
    I put on my workout clothes. It may take me a while, but I almost always get my workout in if I'm dressed for it.

very true!! Might have to do that xD
  • Naomi91
    Options
    That GIF is the cutest sloth EVER!!! You're allowed to take a day off... just don't make it a habit! :)

i love it too! hehe so adorable :D
  • TurtlesRule
    TurtlesRule Posts: 53
    Options
    Blah I have finals next week.... :yawn:
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, that pic is soo funny....I just have a huge cup of coffee and force myself to go to the gym, you know once you get started you will be amped and good to go..best of luck to you :)
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I turn up the music loud, put on something comfortable, let my hair down, and eventually I get moving. Music can really get me going even when I feel lousy! It has to be really bass heavy and the down beat pumping, so it gets my feet tapping first. After that, I generally start picking up my house and eventually I find myself re-motivated to do something else. it changes my mood!

The other thing that works for me is to go into my closet and start trying on clothes. When I see how close I am to getting to the next level, I get going again.

However, If your lack of energy is because your body is telling you it's had enough, then listen to your body, don't get run down!!!!
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    lol. nice gif.

Good music helps.
    And I take a preworkout sometimes. If I take it I HAVE to lift or I'd be bouncing off the walls.

I totally agree, I can't get a good workout without good music and loud. When am ready to start running, I find my song and turn it up and run to it. Sounds crazy but it works for me. Or change it up, do weighs, do a DVD, bring a friend, listen to different music, or watch TV while on the machines. You don't wanna over work yourself because you will get bored with it and my lead to falling off track. So change it up a little.
    Good Luck