Looking for body doubles!

Options
Or close to :) LOL Actually, everyone is welcome to send over a friend request .. but I am more interested in girls who are 5'2" ish and in the range of 140-160 so we can lament about the same things. OR, women who are now in their 30s as I just turned 30 in October and I am so scared that it's "too late for me".

So tired of bouncing back between the same 10 lbs and ready to completely overhaul the way I live my life. I guess I think I'm finally "ready".

Replies

• bananabeannn
    bananabeannn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Well, I haven't been too successful in my weight loss yet but I'll friend ya! I"m also 5'2 ish maybe 5'3....I'm 135 right now looking to get to 115ish.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    5'4" (on a good day) and about 157 right now. Looking to lose another 5ish lbs and drop body fat %.
  • xX7Jenny7Xx
    xX7Jenny7Xx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I am close enough for you, but I am 5'1" and 173lbs at the moment and I am turning 30 in a few months!

New to this site, I have been logging my food for nearly three weeks now and have been reading the discussion board a bit but this is my first post! :blush:

Anyone in a similar boat, feel free to add me!
  • 1moretimetho
    1moretimetho Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    of course Jenny! Ill send you a friend request!
  • Sebismom
    Sebismom Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2", 145, with an initial goal of 130. Will reassess once I'm there. I'm certainly on the other side of 30, and it definitely isn't too late, so don't let that thought get you down! I'll send a friend request.
  • xX7Jenny7Xx
    xX7Jenny7Xx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    of course Jenny! Ill send you a friend request!

Yay!

I really need to sit down and write up a profile. And start doing more on here than just logging my food. :neutral_face:
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 5 138 feel free to add me ive lost and gained 2lbs for couple weeks
  • FortWildernessLoopy
    FortWildernessLoopy Posts: 62 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I am nowhere near a body double (5'10 and built like a right tackle), but I did want to touch on your 'too late for me' worry. I'm 41 (I'll be 42 in a week) and in the last 8 months I have lost 100lbs using MFP and the support of people on here. I doubt it's ever too late. Congratulations on your decision and I wish you all the success in the world! Feel free to add me as my food diary is open and honest...meaning you will see some very naughty foods on there, but still (usually) within my calories, lol