From 210 to 150 in 10 months.

Options

Replies

• charlieandcarol
    charlieandcarol Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks a lot for posting your photos, I have the same body shape as you although I am 2 inches taller and you don't see many pics of our body type.

It is great to see what I might look like one day if I work as hard as you have. Very inspiring!
  • dale530
    Options
    Congratulations on all the hard work. You look great!
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger now! Not to say that you were old-looking in the first image, but you look like my younger friends in their mid-20s. Awesome job!
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - Keep up the good work!
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! you go girl!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great'!
  • MsOpus
    MsOpus Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I clicked on your post. Congratulations! I have just started my journey. I wish I could pin up your picture and say that will be me some day! You look great and should be very proud of yourself.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job you have done.
  • jinxzyjmk
    jinxzyjmk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow wonerful job congratulations
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!
  • TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats!! :D
  • Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Congratulations.
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! ! Great work!
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It is so great to see someone posting that what I'm trying to do CAN be done! 60 pounds is a big hill for me to climb, and 6-12 months seems like an awfully long road from this end. Thank you for being an inspiration. :)
  • PotentiallyCrazy
    PotentiallyCrazy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. I've got that much & more to go. I'm down 30 pounds so far. You've come far in a relatively short time! Congratulations!
  • dorkyfaery
    dorkyfaery Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work has definitely paid off!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • KelaHam
    KelaHam Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    It is so great to see someone posting that what I'm trying to do CAN be done! 60 pounds is a big hill for me to climb, and 6-12 months seems like an awfully long road from this end. Thank you for being an inspiration. :)

The time has gone by really fast for me. I can't believe it has been almost a year already. I am still working my way down and hope to be at a "healthy weight" by New Year. I mentioned earlier the things I think helped me succeed and I think another one I should add is a Challenge group. I joined one in Jan with a weekly weigh in and another at the end of the summer till New Year. The accountability to other people and their support have been a great help particularly when I hit rough patches.

• KellyGettingHealthy
    Options
    Really well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!