Daily Weighers, fess up!

Options
How much were you up today after Thanksgiving? I was up 4 pounds from a not so great number yesterday morning. I weighed the most today since July 10th!

I know it's not a permanent number but still...

Replies

• coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I was up 3 three pounds, but then the next day was down below the weight before....perhaps the weight was water retention due to salty foods?
  • M3Kindschi
    M3Kindschi Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Up 1 pound...
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I've been at this about 22 months and I am not ashamed of this, I am proud of it. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite meals. Last year I was careful, this year I let myself enjoy it! One meal or one day isn't a deal ender, it is a reward. (for me)
  • BrittTomore87
    BrittTomore87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was up 4 lbs, I'm hoping it goes quickly. It freaked me out a bit
  • andreavan28
    andreavan28 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was down 1lb, but i watched everything I ate and calculated it all. It was a hard day lol
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I was up 4 lbs, I'm hoping it goes quickly. It freaked me out a bit

Water and patience :) It will go away quickly, I promise.

• NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I only went over my calories by about 300. That's because we went to a nice restaurant so there were no second helpings available. I was up 2 pounds, but it's also hormonal water retention. I'm not concerned one itty bitty little bit.
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Was down .4
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    1.6 pounds. Almost took me back over 200 (though I might do that tomorrow if my water retention from the rest of the month doesn't break soon). I didn't track yesterday, but I'm sure I kept to around 2500 calories, so not too much over my goal with my Fitbit addition.
  • katherineduweck
    katherineduweck Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Huge weight jumps are just water retention. :) Water, a little detox tea, and time. Calorie-wise, I broke even & I'm proud!
  • Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Up .4 lbs. I tried to behave really well yesterday. LOL
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Strangely, down 1.5. Just one of those fluky things. I'm sure I'll have a bounce tomorrow.
  • Mediocrates55
    Mediocrates55 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I was down .2
    I don't care for Thanksgiving foods though, so it was easy for me. I did indulge in a piece of chocolate pie and it was everything I'd hoped it would be.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Only a pound, not really worried about it. It will come back off and is likely just water weight anyway. :)
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    9.5 lbs...srs
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I was up .2 lb. I can live with that. Probably should have skipped the cheese and crackers and had only half a slice of apple pie instead of the whole slice. Back on track today and it should be gone tomorrow.

I am more worried about Christmas. My mother has already handed out the food assignments. I was assigned sloppy joe sliders. There will also be hot ham and cheese sliders, shredded chicken sliders (not as healthy as it sounds), chips, dips, lots of homemade desserts... I think I am going to also take some veggies and fruit, just to be on the safe side.
  • buckinghnt
    buckinghnt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I couldn't weigh myself. I will weight until tomorrow morning and again in 3-4 days an so on. I want to see how much I really gained from that one day. I think it will take several days to really see the actual gain in the numbers. I'm not sure though.... Does anyone know?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I just had my meal today. A late Thanksgiving has resulted in a couple days of grazing. I'm sure I'll be up 2 to 3 lbs.
  • MamaP47
    MamaP47 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I was up 1 lb.... But I was really good at dinner and I did run the 4 mile Turkey Trot ..... So all in all...a good day. Not too worried about it.