Hey Everyone!!!

Hi Everyone. Have fallen into a slump and gained 6kg since my daughter has been unwell over the past year. She is now diagnosed and her health is under control, so I feel as though I can start to look after myself again.I am I guess what you'd call a bit of a stress head and I used to run 5km every day and I love it. But my motivation has died and whereas I am normally a really self motivated person, I'm struggling to get back into things. Would love to hear your stories and look forward to seeing all your success. Hopefully it'll spur me into a healthy pattern of life again!! :)

Replies

• PotentiallyCrazy
    PotentiallyCrazy Posts: 69 Member
    Hi! I joined MFP in October after my mom's long health saga came to an end. She came to live with me in March of this year. I was her main caretaker along with trying to go to work & working overtime. Things worsened, I had to take lots of time off, things came to an end in September. In the meantime, I was caring for Mom & other people (including my leech ex-boyfriend), really everyone except myself. I'm reclaiming my life & my health now. It's taking time, but it's a process. I have to make a new reality for myself. I still have setbacks, but it is working. I'm down 30 pounds! Tracking my food & exercise is keeping me accountable.

Think of the running & things you used to do, & how it made you feel. You can get that motivation back :)