New here...170 pounds to lose!

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself in hopes of finding a few friends for encouragement. My name is Amber. I'm 27 from central Ohio and I have 170 pounds to lose. I'm a stay at home mom of 2 (5yrs & 3yrs old). I've been wanting to lose weight for as long as I can remember but I could never stick to it. Last year I walked a 5k for charity and lost 15 pounds during the summer but have gained it back. I think having like minded friends would really make a difference this time. I can't seem to do it alone!
:flowerforyou: ~Amber

Replies

• texxas_gyrl
    texxas_gyrl Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.

SW: 197
    CW: 194
    GW: 167

Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Ms_Nikki_B
    Ms_Nikki_B Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You are so true, in stating that surrounding yourself with people, who share the same goal, is very encouraging and helpful. You can definitely add me as a friend.
  • kerri76
    kerri76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I have lost 65lbs since May 2010. I have alot more to go. Good luck and friend me if you would like! :)
  • maureenB7
    maureenB7 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amber you can do this! You didn't gain it overnight so it may take a while to lose it, but you can do it! I have a lot to lose also, at least another 80-100 pounds. Add me as a friend if you want.
  • txpeach
    txpeach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Amber. You can add me as a friend if you like. I think I am a good motivator... Or at least that's what my friends and co-workers say.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    welcome!! request sent :)
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can do this......:flowerforyou:
  • ChrisR0128
    ChrisR0128 Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck. I live in the Dayton area.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    welcome! Good luck on your journey and feel free to friend me!