What 9lbs of weightloss looks like!!!

Options
I'm 5'3 and started out at 153 pounds, and now my current weight is 144. Here's some pics through my journey. And, the picture that made me want to lose my weight.
One of the pictures that irks me, my arms were huge and my muffin top was terrible here!
fe10w3gje7gq.jpg
Another picture that I can tell I hated of myself, I was huge here! I do believe I was at my highest weight (153). My arms are big and my tummy isn't contained.
hh9avw93ci3l.jpg

Here's me today, at 144 pounds, I feel healthier, and can fit into size small clothes!!! I put on an old pair of jeans the other day that didn't fit me and I was ecstatic! My goal is to be 135 when it's all said and done, but I'm pretty happy at this weight.
ovznkxi5xnn7.jpg
r0oldj9imtru.jpg

Replies

• shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good job. Keep going and congratulations on feeling better in your own body, that is such an amazing thing.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • eychenn
    eychenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! How long did it take you to get where you are today? I'm similar to you, 5'2" and started at 152 (my heaviest as well).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!