What's the Longest You've Ever Gone Without a Shower?

Options
RhineDHP
RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
Lol I'm bored.

My record is 6 days, when I was 10 years old, during summer vacation. I'm not really sure why I did it, haha.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    7 days, at summer camp when I was 13. On the last day, they lined us up, hosed us down with the fire hose, gave us 90 seconds to shampoo and lather, then hosed us down again.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    About a month, maybe month and a half when I was homeless. I still "washed up" daily, though. Every single day. My car wasn't equipped with a shower, sadly.
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I think I probably went a good year without one when I was a teenager but now I'm an adult I think the maximum is probably like four days and that's if I haven't left the flat in all that time!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    4 or 5 days at camp when I was 14. To be completely fair, the showers were disgusting and I think I was cleaner at the end of the week for having NOT used them.
  • misskarihari
    misskarihari Posts: 104 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I am not sure, but it was 12 days without washing my hair this summer after cochlear implant surgery. I think I avoided the shower for 4-5 days.

Edit: I think it went perfectly fine actually, you can get pretty clean with a cloth, hot water and soap.
  • Rocket_Man44
    Options
    4 days whilst being at a Rave party somewhere in a forest deep in anti-civilization !
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    6 days while on a backpacking trip. I did clean up in the freezing streams.
  • Ginger046
    Ginger046 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    About 8 days.. when I was in and out of hospital over stomach pains, I washed up during the time but was in so much pain that I never had a proper shower.. on day 6 they ended up taking out my appendix, went home on day 7! I was 15.. :)
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    7 days - but I was hiking so had no choice :). Under normal conditions 2 days (over a weekend)
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I just took my first shower since Sunday of last week. Was so ill I could barely get out of bed to use the bathroom.