Down from BMI "Obese" to "Overweight"!! (Pics)

Options
KayyB13
KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
Soo I have been big my whole life, despite being an athlete and playing sports constantly. Yo yo dieting as long as I can remember. I have had a lot of success so far with MFP and i'm proud to be sharing this, though I still have a ways to go. I realize it is a lifestyle change and not a diet. SOOO happy to finally have my BMI under 30! Wooo success :) Now on to the long journey into the "healthy" region!!

My highest weight, around 225. (Pic before Prom June 2008 haha). Pretty embarassing :(
DSCI0025.jpg

Picture from right before I started my MFP journey, Late Dec 2010, around 210ish pounds.
bleh2-1.jpg

Pic from last week, as "overweight" and not "obese"!! 190! :)
IMAG0214-1-1.jpg

I know I still have a long while, but I thought I could post a success story for now as more motivation for me and anyone else who needs it! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like too, always could use more :)

Replies

• mariahruby
    mariahruby Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    you look incredible & so pretty! keep up your excellent work:)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great :)
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look gorgeous....great job!
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sorry i'll resize them haha, wasn't quite sure how big they would be
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Phenominal job! You look great. Also even though you feel the first pic is embarrassing I really love the yellow on you!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • southernbelle39
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • summer601
    summer601 Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats....you look stunning!!!
  • SarahR1984
    SarahR1984 Posts: 212
    Options
    You look really great! Your hard work is really showing. And by the way where do you live? The background on that prom pic is BEAUTIFUL!
  • Carolynsb3
    Carolynsb3 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look amazing. It's hard to believe the BMI chart says you are overweight as my eyes are telling me differently. :-)
  • sheraw4l
    sheraw4l Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • inittowinit77
    Options
    you can totally see the change in your self confidence from the first picture to the last. You look great! Keep up the good work!:smile:
  • ValMae
    ValMae Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You do look great! I too just went from obese to overweight and was so happy!
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you look amazing!
  • mamiep7
    mamiep7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! I think I needed some more motivation and you for sure helped me today! :) Thank you!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep it up, and you will get to that goal in no time.
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look pretty & all the right curves on you :-)
  • superjae5
    superjae5 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope you are able to often look back and see how much progress you've made and realize how much you are able to accomplish for yourself. You're an inspiration. Keep up the good work!
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    Good for you! What a difference - you look wonderful! I am really close to getting out of the "Obese" category myself, so I understand your excitement. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!