May Goals?

kateistoned
kateistoned Posts: 116
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
Anyone have any goals for May that they want to share and check in with?

I would like to burn at least 1750 calories per week working out and stay under my calorie goal every single day. Also, I am giving up alcohol for the month of May after a terribly unfortunate experience the other night that involved lots of vomiting.

Your goals?

WE CAN DO IT!

Replies

• bump
  • Garrettsmom
    Garrettsmom Posts: 35 Member
    My goal for May is to get back to 1200 calories a day and exercising four times a week. I will post my meals and exercise everyday. I did this before, last year, and lost 17 pounds. I gained ten back do to unfortunate stress in my life! I am in it now to get back to where I was and finally reach my goal!
  • Foxerlina
    Foxerlina Posts: 51
    Mine are more along the lines of keeping a positive attitude towards my body, so here goes:

1. Write down one thing every day that is positive about my body e.g. how strong I felt exercising, how flat my tummy looked etc.
    2. Log everything, good or bad, and don't kick myself if I slip up
    3. Less excuses, less thinking and MORE DOING!

xxx
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    My may goal is to track everyday...even on the bad days. Would like to lose about 8lbs this month also.
  • oh hey! yeah i plan to lose 6 pounds this month, aswell as not drink too! I had a bad experience 2 months back in a club - embarrassed myself really badly and i too had a lot of vomiting going on - nasty! Trying to keep of it for another month or so as i feel so much healthier since i gave it up!
  • k_ewilliams
    k_ewilliams Posts: 43
    I want to:
    1) lose at least 5 pounds
    2) not drink any alcohol the whole month
    3) stick to my daily calorie budget
  • Jonicha26
    Jonicha26 Posts: 107 Member
    Oh this is good! :)

- watch my sodium intake... try to keep it below what is alloted.
    - find better foods, start cooking more and planning out my meals.
    - be patient with the progress and not expect it to happen over night!

:) Here we go, May!
  • kateistoned
    kateistoned Posts: 116
    Foxerlina - GREAT GOALS!!!
  • kamyers89
    kamyers89 Posts: 20 Member
    -Stay positive and stay patient!
    -Remember how good I feel RIGHT NOW; I'm at a point where I'm feeling happier & more energetic than I ever have as a result of better eating habits, regular exercise, etc. (not to mention the confidence and pride that comes from knowing I’m taking care of myself:smile: ). I really want to try to keep the maintenance of this state of mind and state of health as the goal of my MFP activity; it's so much easier to get burned out or frustrated when I only think about whether I’m losing weight or not.
    -...THAT SAID, I *wouldn't mind losing another 5 pounds, or tightening up to a place where I feel super confident for my birthday at the end of the month:laugh:
    -Last but not least-- keep logging! Keeping up my good habits after I move and experience a complete change in schedule will be a real challenge, but that makes it an even better a candidate for my big May goals.

Good luck, all :flowerforyou:
  • Noctuary
    Noctuary Posts: 255
    1 hour workouts 4 days a week

on both days off an additional 30 minutes beginner's pilates video.

Lose 5 pounds.
  • Kimrenaud
    Kimrenaud Posts: 118 Member
    My May goal:

Take care of my mind, body and soul

Exercise: work out 4-5 times a week, 60+ mins. per day

Diet: 1200 cal, 120 daily carbs, watch fats, cholestrol, sugars ,take my vitiamns

Long term:

Health: get blood sugar stableized and get off diabetic, cholestrol, blood pressure meds.

Weight: loose another 50+ lbs this year also!

SW: 285

1 year: 60 lbs
    2 year: 60 lbs

GW:: 160
This discussion has been closed.