LOOKING FOR FRIENDS THAT CARE.................

Options
I could really use some friends that help me to feel like I have some support through this. I want to motivate and encourage but I need help sometimes as well.

I would really like to add some friends to my list that actually comment and like posts. If your committed to this and your a person that actually comments and tries to be encouraging then feel free to add me.

I am revamping my friend list. I don't want to feel like no one ever is there to help motivate or encourage me. I don't always need it but it is nice to feel like I am helping others and that others are watching out for me.

Replies

• MoochieRama
    MoochieRama Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I care & encourage & like. Add me.
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Thanks
  • hlidd
    hlidd Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im new to this and would like the same thing u can add me if you want.
  • Amycanloseit
    Amycanloseit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I so understand and I am a great cheerleader if you need some encouragement.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I am very active daily. I would love to motivate each other. Feel free to add me
  • SpiralSparrow
    SpiralSparrow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am very active and supportive. Feel free to add me.
  • monicabroadbentswearingen
    Options
    We all need support from time to time.
  • Squatch3099
    Squatch3099 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Go ahead!!! I need encouragement too. Nothing more discouraging than having a little bunch of "friends" who are never logging in or who can't be bothered with just a little "hello how are you doing".
    Go ahead and add me!!
    Jeannie
  • to_be_little
    Options
    I also in am looking for supportive people... :-)
  • ColdPlum
    ColdPlum Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm all about support and encouragement! I'm looking for similar people to add to my friend list and would love to be in your cheering section.