It's me again!!!

Options
Hi all :smiley:

So here I go again, possibly for the 10th thousand time (at least I haven't given up :wink: ). I was very active on this site a while back making all the right choices and keeping accountable while being encouraging and getting encouraged by those who could relate to the struggles. It has rained a while since after a long funk of depression and then injuring myself doing a mud run back in August.

For me this isn't about the weight - it is about my state of mind and my health. I would love to gain some friends that see this "journey" as I do. Eating healthier and exercise is about the mental, emotional, and physical health - the weight loss is simply a huge plus to the "showing myself the right kinda love"

If you agree/are of the same opinion, I would be more than happy to add you as a friend.

Replies

• fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • PHDJACK
    Options
    I know the feeling, add me if u like
  • Grubworm1943
    Grubworm1943 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined again as well. For the millionth time. I have a horrible time committing when I don't have a good support system (which I don't have). But im trying again and going to give it my all.
    Feel free to add me!
  • Christine_1027
    Options
    add me :)
  • kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. It is a state of mind. I'm back a little over 3 weeks. Trying to stay on track every day. You can add me if you would like! Good luck!
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Add me please!! I had to get out of my depressed funk too trying to find a job
  • schlabetsy
    Options
    I'm back too for the millionth time. I'm trying to track everyday and workout 3x week. Add me if you like. Good luck!!