Slowly but very surely getting there

Options
samjones6734
samjones6734 Posts: 22 Member
edited November 2014 in Success Stories
dx40d26uxkuv.jpg
ja6qjebbkpli.jpg
This is me before during and now in a space of 2 years, I have constantly browsed these posts and found them all so inspiring, My main goal now is to forget how far I have to go and be proud of how far I have come, one day at a time!!

Replies

• julzwild
    julzwild Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look outstanding! What a transformation.
  • renovagirl
    renovagirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Your transformation is remarkable and so inspiring girl :smile: You should be very proud of yourself. Thank you for posting your pics. You are going to be someone's motivation!!!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Well done honey, your hard work shows! xx
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • d3gus
    d3gus Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi could i ask how tall you are and your stats pls :) such a difference and amazing hard work can be seen thank you for sharing x
  • samjones6734
    samjones6734 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm 5'7" I weighed 228lbs at my heaviest and I now weigh 146, my goal at the moment is 140.
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You've done great! What an inspiration. Thanks for posting your photos, it gives me the motivation to work harder.
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Incredible! So inspiring!

I've been at this for 7 months and have at least 10-12 to go. It's awesome to see that someone else has made this journey and stayed on track for as long as I need to in order to reach goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!