Everyone survive?

Options
I suprising had enough self control to not eat til I hurt! We had lunch around 2pm so we didn't plan on dinner...then again I had 4 pieces of pie (two brownie, two berry) for "dinner" :laugh: Over all, I know I went over and I'm more than ok with that for today...but I still felt like I did good!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I suprising had enough self control to not eat til I hurt! We had lunch around 2pm so we didn't plan on dinner...then again I had 4 pieces of pie (two brownie, two berry) for "dinner" :laugh: Over all, I know I went over and I'm more than ok with that for today...but I still felt like I did good!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Didn't do too horrible, but am soooo happy Thanksgiving is only once a year. :noway:
    I still feel bleck due to food choices and bad water consumption. :sick:

Bag on tomorrow! :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    ill make it :sick: just hide the pecan pie :devil:
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I ate what I wanted and how much I wanted. Didn't feel the slightest bit guilty, either. I worked out this morning before everyone arrived, and also a bunch of us went for a 45 min walk after the meal. I just ate the last piece of my favorite pie so there's none left to tempt me in the morning!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I just ate the last piece of my favorite pie so there's none left to tempt me in the morning!
    thats what i need to do !!!! :bigsmile:
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I didn't go over today - but ONLY because my 6 year old nephew doesn't get to see me much and he wanted to "play" all day. That meant chasing and running, climbing, handball, and non-stop action. I had no idea how to log it so I said, "OK - lets call it an hour of running". That gave me an extra 700 cals or I would have missed the target big time today. MMM ... turkey!

How do you moms account for the literal "running" you do all day with a toddler or small life form?
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I did, I did!....I made it through the day...:smile:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I just finished logging all my food for yesterday in (THAT took some doing lol) and Im fairly pleased to say that I only went over by 730 calories:ohwell: but the fat...well I went over the fat grams by close to 70!:noway: Soooo glad Thanksgiving is only once a year!:laugh:

~Roni
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I did pretty much eat what I wanted to but was pretty happy with all of my choices, I did go over by about 600 calories. But I did pretty good. I am off right now for two more dinners one today and one tomorrow so by the time it is all over I will be finished and back on track on Sunday. Thank goodness, everyone have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!!
  • mom2my2boys
    Options
    My boys are 7 and 3 and yes I RUN constantly. :laugh: I've always said you would think I would be thin trying to keep up with them. I wouldn't trade my life for the world though. The boys had me up at 6 this morning to put up the christmas decorations so the workout I got dragging all that stuff in from the garage is going to help.
    I didn't do to bad yesterday but did go over my calories. I did try to make dishes yesterday as low fat as possible but I didn't really deny myself.
    107605.png
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs, go figure. I just ate a little bit of everthing. Just a teaspoon so I can taste everything. I made a Weight Watchers Pumpkin Pie, it was halve the calories.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm up a little, but nothing that getting back on track today can't fix. My gym had a "Triple Threat" workout that I did yesterday that I am sure is what saved me from gaining more! It was 3 half-hour segments of exercise. Usually if they do a special class, it is 2 segments of cardio and 1 of weights or core. This was ALL cardio. My legs were so sore by yesterday afternoon, but I am glad I did it.

I'm not a big leftover fan and I have 2 teenage boys, so I am hoping they get the fridge cleaned out!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I had two Thanksgivings! One at 1pm and another around 7. I only made one plate for each, and then had one dessert plate with 2 pieces of pie and some ice cream hehe...we got food from Boston Market and I didn't want to eat a ton because there were a lot of people there. I still felt really full because I'm not used to big meals and I drank a lot of water, but I'm really not concerned. I'm going to work out today!! The cool thing is my bf's mom and his brother's gf both told me I look like I lost a lot of weight and my face looked so much thinner. :bigsmile:
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I went over by 600 cal. I ate what I wanted, but had really SMALL protions of each. I never felt "stuffed" and felt really good when I left for home.

I did think about working out before I went over for dinner, but that didn't happen and I don't feel bad about it. It was nice to know that if I had, I would have done well on my calorie intake. To me that means I did well on watching how much I ate!
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    I also had two Thanksgiving meals, but I passed on the dessert for both and made one plate at each. I had one of everything and had loaded plates, and the sodium had my feet and hands swollen at the end of the night, but I don't think I did too much damage! The compliments on how great I was looking helped tremendously!:happy: It's great to see people you haven't seen in a while to notice the gradual changes you've made over time! It helped sooo much in resisting temptation! Now it's time to get up the tree! Yea!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Started my day spinning and working out.... I ate a nice meal and went over my calroes, but not by too much. I am doing fine though! I know I am doing my best and today I am back to my regular routine. In the meantime, I still lost weight! So, I am not fretting over it :) Enjoy the season. Let's move on!!! A new day has begun!!:smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I have another Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow and one on Sunday :laugh: :grumble: :wink:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good. I didn't have any pre-meal snacks (no chips & salsa). I kept the side dishes to about 1/2 cup each and had a decent sized piece of turkey. ( I did indulge in a regular soda & Martinelli's sparkling cider but I limited it to 1 can a one small tumbler glass) no sweet salad sides, and one piece of pumpkin pie & 2 tbsp reddi-whip. I had worked out in the morning so i had about 600 extra calories. I just added it all into MFP and I had 8 calories left! Phew! lol

Today on the way back I had two big pancakes, syrup for breakfast and two McDonald's hamburgers and 1/4 of a small french fries. I have 160 calories left and am wondering what I can eat that would be that or less????