Kraft Recipes

Options
I have fallen in love with the kraft web site. I love fast and easy recipes, and they have thousands of them. The ingredients are very easy to find, and the meals are fast! I have stared to put in some of the recipes on this site too. If you register on the kraft web site (which is free) you will get a free cook book magazine, but it does take a while to get the first one. I have already printed about 25 recipes off of there site, and wanted to share my find with others. On the bottom of each recipe print out it gives you all the nutrition information, which makes it really easy to enter your foods in on here!

www.kraft.com

check it out!

Replies

• tbanking
    tbanking Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have fallen in love with the kraft web site. I love fast and easy recipes, and they have thousands of them. The ingredients are very easy to find, and the meals are fast! I have stared to put in some of the recipes on this site too. If you register on the kraft web site (which is free) you will get a free cook book magazine, but it does take a while to get the first one. I have already printed about 25 recipes off of there site, and wanted to share my find with others. On the bottom of each recipe print out it gives you all the nutrition information, which makes it really easy to enter your foods in on here!

www.kraft.com

check it out!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! :flowerforyou:
  • ali_uk
    ali_uk Posts: 16
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Hi!
    I have just had a look at it and it is fantastic!!!
    Thanks.
    Ali
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks a lot! :flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yes! They have some great quick and easy recipes:drinker:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    I love their website too and I don't even like to cook. Actually, I hate cooking, but their website has fun stuff on it too.

Another one I like is bhg.com - Better Homes & Gardens magazine. They have fun decorating ideas and food too for free.
  • MsMouse65
    Options
    They have great recipes, but you need to keep an eye on the calorie and fat, they can be high.
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting:flowerforyou: I love quick and easy recipes- the site looks great!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I love kraft recipes and I even get their magazine! The pictures are glossy and the recipes are very easy for the user.