What was your biggest weight loss setback? How did you fix i

kookla33
kookla33 Posts: 234
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
Please share your stories of how you got back up again, when you would have stayed down in the past. How did you overcome the setbacks?

Replies

• Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Vacation. Plus 12 pounds in one week. I saw that almost shat. I looked at all I had accomplished to that point, and remembered all the great things my family said about it when they saw me. I got after it hard and lost it, plus a couple of pounds in 2 weeks.
  • DizsJourney
    DizsJourney Posts: 83 Member
    I think for me, my biggest setback was myself & my attitude.  Ive lost weight several times before only to gain it back because i was just going through the motions.  This time around i kinda got forced into making a decision on whether i would be healthy or not.  My health is suffering & im at a point where i can turn around what is going on in my body.  This time, mentally i have to get it right. I can already tell the difference that my attitude makes in my determination to succeed.  I just wished i hadnt allowed myself to get to the point im at.  But shoulda, coulda, woulda. All that matters now is that each day, im determined to make the best choices i can. :-)
  • kookla33
    kookla33 Posts: 234
    Thanks for sharing. I love it when I hear stories of how people got through setbacks like yours. It helps to encourage me to keep going when I'm struggling.
This discussion has been closed.