Anyone like me? 5'1" and want to lose 10-15lbs.

Options
Is anyone out there short like me and have less than 20 lbs to lose?

I'm in my 20s and could use a buddy that has a similar body type/goal. My biggest problem is just remembering to log, especially if I eat more than I should. Having buddies could help keep me on track and I'd do the same for you!

It seems like there are a lot of people on here that have a lot to lose, and that's awesome that they are taking that step. However since my goal is relatively small, I am hoping to find others like me since I'm guessing the amount of weight you have to lose may change your experience a lot. And if you're short like me, you might understand why 10 lbs is harder than it seems! :P

Replies

• redfiona99
    redfiona99 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a smidge taller than you and I've got 18 lb left to lose, but yes, I feel your pain about the difficulty.
  • KayBallin
    KayBallin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1' and I've lost 19 lbs, so I'm closer to maintenance now (have about 5lbs of fat to go). But feel free to add me anyway. I log everyday. :)
  • jenifferlopez718
    jenifferlopez718 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! If you have downloaded the app you can set up reminders these will pop up through out the day making it easier to follow your diary. Im also 5'1 but I've got way more than you to lose. Keep in touch!!!
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'1, I have lost 15 pounds and am 17 till goal. Friend request sent