Recipe Builder

Options
This may be an old thread but i can't seem to locate it anywhere. I have a couple of recipes that i dont have the nutritional information on and want to put it into a recipe builder that can give me the breakdown of cal,fat, fibre,protein etc. Does this website have it or do you use other ones? I just want to be able to take the recipe info and put it into the "add food" section.

Thanks

Replies

• jennapoole
    jennapoole Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This may be an old thread but i can't seem to locate it anywhere. I have a couple of recipes that i dont have the nutritional information on and want to put it into a recipe builder that can give me the breakdown of cal,fat, fibre,protein etc. Does this website have it or do you use other ones? I just want to be able to take the recipe info and put it into the "add food" section.

Thanks
  • Fit2btied
    Options
    I hope that I answer your question...still a little tired from yesterday! But if you don't find what you need to know ingredient wise, you can go to Calorieking.com or the thedailyplate.com to get that info. I calculate all the ingredients on paper with the breakdown and then create a meal with the totals of each and all, especially if it's something I know that I'll be using or having again! Initially it is a hassle, but worth it on common recipes you prepare over and over again. Hope this helps! Good luck over the holidays in sticking with the plan!!! Temptation month for sure!!!:flowerforyou:
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Options
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    There is also the one at Sparksrecipes.com