NSV - Down 1 pant size.

Options
deniseg31
deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
So, on Friday evening I went to Target and as I walked around I remembered I desperately needed some jeans. I get some size 18’s (from the regular size department NOT WOMENS :wink: ) and they fit kind of lose. I was tempted to try on some 16’s but thought about it before I did because I didn’t want to be disappointed. After a while I thought “well, even if they don’t fit that will just motivate me to work out harder.” So I grabbed some 16’s and to my surprise they zipped right up! WOW! :noway: I was in shock because even the 16’s fit me a little lose. I thought about trying on the 14’s but that might be pushing my luck so I happily went to the register and paid for my brand new size 16 jeans. Yay!!! :bigsmile:

BTW - I’ve never bought clothes for myself at Target so I hope their clothes don’t run on the big side otherwise it’ll be like I hadn’t lost anything.

Replies

• rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Yay! Go you. That is awesome I love dropping sizes.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I had THE SAME expereince at Target! Only my size is a little larger but it was a wonderful feeling since thier jeans NEVER fit me!!! Congrats to you!!!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls....I can't wait till my tickers says I've lost anything close to what you have lost. Awesome! :bigsmile:
  • jenniferlspies
    Options
    Way to go! I buy my work pants at Target all the time (cheapest place) and I recently went from an 18 to a 12! No idea how their sizes run, but I've also gone down from a 14 to 12 in jeans from JC Penny so their sizing seems on track with other stores.
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the new jean feel! I gotta get rid of this muffin top called 9 lb 9 oz baby lol before I even try to go smaller jeans!
  • troythegeek
    troythegeek Posts: 47
    Options
    I've dropped about three inches off my waist so I'm down at least a full pant size, but I haven't been able to buy any new clothes yet. Every day there is a chance I'm going to moon someone from my pants not fitting, but I'm also afraid of the disappointment of the next size down not fitting. Congratulations on getting over that hump!
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 81
    Options
    That is great! I can't wait to be able to lose a few sizes.
  • mhoward48
    mhoward48 Posts: 26
    Options
    Wonderful for you!!!
  • Beachbride07
    Beachbride07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    YAY you! Keep up the HARD work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!