My 1st NSV....I know someone will relate

alana926
alana926 Posts: 33
edited September 26 in Success Stories
This might sound silly to some people but my first NSV is i feel the difference of my thighs not rubbing together like they use to.
I have destroyed many pairs of jeans and pants from the friction of my thighs rubbing together so this is very big for me.

Replies

• marthamae813
    marthamae813 Posts: 70 Member
    Woohoo! I have the same problem with my Jeans!
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Oh yeah I fell ya, great NSV for sure...Good job!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Does not sound silly at all; I can totally relate! Way to go!!!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    I completely understand! Unfortunately im still working on that problem lol
  • thats awesome I cant wait til my jeans quit getting ruined that way
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Not silly at all! I have a similar one -- that I can wear shorts now and they don't ride up when I walk. It's a big deal. ^.^ Keep up the good work!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    oh yeah I think a lot of us can relate to that feeling--
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    My jeans have been ruined, patched up and re-ruined from this problem. Glad to know you're getting out of this issue!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    I just had this nsv the other day!! I went for a run in *gasp* shorts!!! I know how wonderful a feeling this nsv is. Keep up the great work!!!
  • KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    wow, I thought I was the only one who broke through the thighs of jeans!~!~! I love this NSV, congratulations!~!~! Just more motivation to keep on loosing more!~!~!
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    This would be a HUGE victory for me - my thighs still rub together when I'm in a size 6! WTG!!!!!
  • alana926
    alana926 Posts: 33
    Not silly at all! I have a similar one -- that I can wear shorts now and they don't ride up when I walk. It's a big deal. ^.^ Keep up the good work!
    I still don't have the guts to wear shorts maybe that should be something i can conquer once i get to my goal weight.
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    TOTALLY have that problem! ugh! glad you dont anymore! whats NSV?? lol great job!
  • The shorts riding up are my favorite! (sarcasm) lol Congrats! Great NSV!! :)
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    TOTALLY have that problem! ugh! glad you dont anymore! whats NSV?? lol great job!

It means Non Scale Victory... so in otherwards.. not just losing weight, its noticing other things too!
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    great and important victory lol!! yeah, i second that, the shorts not riding up anymore will be a nice welcome that i've missed a LONG time!! and causing diaper rash, yuck! ouch!
  • Superdupermom
    Superdupermom Posts: 149
    oh ok yea :) yea I hate that I am so fat and my pant get ruined I sweat at work then end up not being able to frigin walk and it hurts to take a shower cuz the rash omg hurts!!! even the next morning is alittle rough...cant wait to not have that problem anymore!!!!
  • Fluffy1962
    Fluffy1962 Posts: 25 Member
    I know exactly what you mean. I happens worst in my work out pants. You know right when they get broken in and are just about your favorite "comfy" pair... Oops there goes the inner thighs... I started cutting them off to use as sleep shorts. I have about 8 pair of "daisy dukes"..... Can't wait for this to stop!!!! Congrats to you!!!
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Yah - you are well on your way to some new pants :-)
  • aynajane
    aynajane Posts: 14 Member
    I so so so cannot wait until I can claim this victory! I have ruined many a jeans that are prefect in every other way but there. Its very discouraging!

Congrats to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!