Eating out at La Tasca - Help!

Options
Hello all,

I have to go to La Tasca tomorrow for my lunch with some work mates and want to still be able to enjoy it without ruining my diet... Anyone know what the best options are on the La Tasca menu?

Thanks! x

Replies

• JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    They tell you the lower calorie options on the menu...

Just pick those.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Tomato based instead of cream based. Drink loads of water. :smile:
    But you are not going to ruin your diet if you go over on one night. Enjoy yourself and try not to stress too much
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    What they both said. Do an estimation. Pick the healthy options if thats what you want and enjoy the food. Youd have to eat 3500 calories for 1lb, thats about 7 Big Macs or 14 mars bars.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Get some tapas dishes maybe, like prawns and chicken. I haven't been to La Tasca for ages, but I think you can get say 3 little tapas dishes.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Pre-log your meal, have a plan and most important, enjoy yourself!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Primarily I would choose the food I love but try not to eat too much of it.
    Alternatvely eat light the rest of the day (maybe skip breakfast?) or get some exercise in so you have plenty of calories to enjoy.

I'm a firm believer that your weight loss phase should be as close as possible to how you intend to maintain your weight for the long term once you get to goal. So that includes enjoying nice food and fitting it into your week - one day doesn't make a big difference in the long run and can't "ruin your diet".